When should I login for my consultation?
- Login to webdoctor.ie 5 minutes before the consultation time.
Should I use my smartphone, tablet or computer for the consultation?
- You can use most smartphones, tablets and computers as long as they have working cameras and microphones. To check your device open this page.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, download our iOS app here.
- If you are using an Android device (samsung, sony, huwei), we recommend using Google Chrome browser.
What network speeds are required for my consultation?
- A stable internet connection is essential for using our service.
I sometimes have network issues, what can I do?
- If you are on WiFi, rebooting your router before the consultation can help considerably (simply turn off your router, wait 30 seconds and turn it back on).
- If you use a VPN, please disable it as it can cause problems.
- Limit usage of high bandwidth applications elsewhere on your network, e.g. Backups, YouTube, Netflix etc.
- If you are planning on using your phone's data, a 4 (or even 3) bars phone signal on 3G or 4G is normally sufficient for a Video Consultation.
At any time you can see the details of your booking by logging into your secure patient record.
None of the above helped, what can I do?
Drop us a mail at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
Download the latest iOS app by clicking on the button below or this link here.
If you are using an Android device (samsung, sony, huawei), we recommend using Google Chrome browser. Click below to download the chrome browser.